ISNTREE Hyaluronic Acid Natural Sun Cream SPF 50+ PA++++ 50ml
24-48 hour delivery within Metro Manila
Why We Love It
A Blurring, Soft-Matte Physical Sunscreen
Isntree's finally created a physical sunscreen that we love! They've formulated Zinc Oxide with multiple helper ingredients to create a soft and creamy but light texture for a comfortable all-day wear. It leaves a minimal white cast that turns slightly matte and blurs any imperfections (open pores etc) by reflecting light from the skin's surface!
No Need For Moisturizer!
With Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and a Moisture Complex (Inositol, Panthenol and Betain), this sunscreen will lock in moisture doubling as a moisturizer and sunscreen! We also highly recommended this for sensitive skin, as it has zero possibly irritating ingredients and is certified hypoallergenic.
Author's (Seek Space) Notes
IMPT: If a sunscreen claiming to be physical does not leave a white cast, it is not a good formulation and is not protecting you from the sun! Read ingredient lists carefully and make sure you are identifying all UV filters to ensure you are getting proper sun protection.
- This is not 100% reef safe (it uses a mix of nano and non-nano zinc oxide.
- It is not waterproof and re-application is advised
50 mL / 1.69 fl. oz
The Clean Screen
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial / Synthetic Dye
- No Triethanolamine
- No Additives
- No Alcohol
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Irritant Essential Oils
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- No Chemical Filters
Water, Zinc Oxide (physical SPF), Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Propanediol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Niacinamide (brightening), Caprylyl Methicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration), Betaine (moisture complex), Inositol (moisture complex), Panthenol (moisture complex)
How To Use
- Apply at the end of your routine, use in place of your moisturizer or after (if you have extra dry skin).
- Apply by layering! Little by little to avoid piling and a heavy white cast. It should leave a very minimal white cast that blurs the skin like a light opaque filter.
- Re-apply every 2 hours if exposed to the sun.