Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence
Why We Love It
If you haven't tried an AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid) yet, we're here to welcome you to a new world. The do-all ingredient that helps with acne, dark spots (from acne), clogged pores, wrinkles, sun damage and overall dullness. It's a chemical exfoliant that helps shed that top layer of dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores/impurities and acne.
- It uses two kinds of AHA's: 4% of the powerful Glycolic Acid and 4% of the gentler Lactic Acid
- AHAs are also naturally humectants which helps dry skin stay hydrated by keeping moisture in
- Constant use will make your skin brighter and smoother!
100 mL / 3.38 fl.oz
The Clean Screen
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial / Synthetic Dye
- No Triethanolamine
- No Additives
- No Alcohol
- No Silicones
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Irritant Essential Oils
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid (4%), Lactic Acid (4%), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ginko Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Cucumber Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Extract
How To Use
1. After cleansing and toning, apply onto clean and dry skin.
2. Begin by using every 3 night, and increase frequency to once a day in the evening.
2. For sensitive skin, use only every 2-3 nights.