Clear Skin 8% AHA Essence
Why We Love It
If you haven't tried an AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid) yet, we're here to welcome you to a new world. The do-all ingredient that helps with acne, dark spots (from acne), clogged pores, wrinkles, sun damage and overall dullness. It's a chemical exfoliant that helps shed that top layer of dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores/impurities and acne.
- It uses two kinds of AHA's: 4% of the powerful Glycolic Acid and 4% of the gentler Lactic Acid
- AHAs are also naturally humectants which helps dry skin stay hydrated by keeping moisture in
- Constant use will make your skin brighter and smoother!
100 mL / 3.38 fl.oz
The Clean Screen
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial / Synthetic Dye
- No Triethanolamine
- No Additives
- No Alcohol
- No Silicones
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Irritant Essential Oils
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Acne Prone
Purified Water • Glycolic Acid (4%) • Lactic Acid (4%) • Glycerin • Butylene Glycol• Potassium Hydroxide • Morus Alba Bark Extract • Centella Asiatica Extract • Portulaca Oleracea Extract • Sodium Hyaluronate • Ginko Extract • Acorus Calamus Root Extract • Cucumber Extract • Aloe Vera Leaf Juice Powder • Allantoin • Panthenol • Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate • Hydroxyethylcellulose • Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract • Pulsatilla Koreana Extract • Usnea Extract
How To Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply onto clean and dry skin.
- Begin by using every 3 night, and increase frequency to once a day in the evening.
- For sensitive skin, use only every 2-3 nights.