ISNTREE Chestnut 8% AHA Essence 100mL
24-48 hour delivery within Metro Manila
*The following soothing extracts have been added for an improved effect. These additions mean less irritation and the product may have a yellow tint.
*Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Madecassoside.
Why We Love It
If you haven't tried an AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid) yet, we're here to welcome you to a new world. The do-all ingredient that helps with acne, dark spots (from acne), clogged pores, wrinkles, sun damage and overall dullness. It's a chemical exfoliant that helps shed that top layer of dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores/impurities and acne.
- It uses two kinds of AHA's: 4% of the powerful Glycolic Acid and 4% of the gentler Lactic Acid
- AHAs are also naturally humectants which helps dry skin stay hydrated by keeping moisture in
- Constant use will make your skin brighter and smoother!
- Has a pH of 3.5-4 for effective exfoliation
100 mL / 3.38 fl.oz
The Clean Screen
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial / Synthetic Dye
- No Triethanolamine
- No Additives
- No Alcohol
- No Silicones
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Irritant Essential Oils
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Acne Prone
Water, 4% Glycolic Acid (AHA), 4% Lactic Acid (AHA), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Castanea Crenata Shall Extract (10,000 ppm) (pore care), Panthenol (hydrating), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating), Centella Asiatica Extract (healing), Asiaticoside (healing), Asiatic Acid (healing), Madecassic Acid (healing), Madecassoside (healing), Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Allantoin, Paeonia Suffructicosa Root Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Phosphatidylcholine, Sucrose Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin
How To Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply onto clean and dry skin.
- Begin by using every 3 night, and increase frequency to once a day in the evening.
- For sensitive skin, use only every 2-3 nights.
- Important: Using an AHA will increase your skins' sensitivity to the sun, PLEASE use sunblock if using an AHA! If you use an AHA without sun protection, pigmentation WILL get darker.