Add ₱XX.XX to unlock Free Shipping
ONE THING Artemisia Capillaris
Why We Love It
One Thing, Multiple Uses
As the brand is aptly named, they only carry one-ingredient products. Perfect for those who are worried about being sensitive to one certain ingredient, they keep things simple and safe. Use it as an extract booster to add to your cream, use it alone as a toner, use it as a mist, use it as a spot treatment; you have 150ml to work with!
Otherwise known as Mugwort, this extract has gained popularity for it's strong anti-inflammatory properties -perfect for those constantly dealing with inflammatory breakouts.
150 mL / 5.07 fl.oz.
The Clean Screen
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial / Synthetic Dye
- No Triethanolamine
- No Additives
- No Alcohol
- No Silicones
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Irritant Essential Oils
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
Artemisia capillaris Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
How To Use
- As the first step of your routine, apply the extract on a cotton pad and apply on your skin.
- Put it in a mist container and spray onto the skin whenever needed
Compounded Usage (DIY Cosmetics)
- Combine 5-10% or more into regular cosmetics (lotion / cream)=
- Combine two or more extracts (ex. Artemisia capillaris Extract 80% + Centella Asiatica Extract 20%)
Utilize as a Mask Pack
- Soak at least 5 cotton pads and apply one cotton pad to each area that needs intensive care, leave on like a sheet mask for 5-10 minutes