Clear Skin BHA Toner
Why We Love It
Tried everything but the whiteheads / blackheads / acne seem to keep coming back? The most effective way is to introduce that T-Zone to some chemical exfoliation. This BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) penetrates into the skin to unclog the dead skin cells trapped in your pores leading to those whiteheads and blackheads.
- It's at a pH balanced level of 3.5~4.0 for gentle yet effective exfoliation and uses the anti-irritating properties of a natural seaweed complex to soothe the skin.
- It uses a mixture of betaine (from beet) and salicylic acid called betaine salicylate for minimal irritation.
- Normalizes sebum secretion for less oily skin after continued use.
The Clean Screen- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial / Synthetic Dye
- No Triethanolamine
- No Additives
- No Alcohol
- No Silicones
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Irritant Essential Oils
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
• Oily / Combo
How To Use
2. Begin with using every three nights while slowly increasing frequency to every other night or every night.
3. For sensitive skin, use only every other night.
4. Do not use if you have any irritation to ibuprofen.