Clear Skin BHA Toner
Why We Love It
Tried everything but the whiteheads / blackheads / acne seem to keep coming back? The most effective way is to introduce that T-Zone to some chemical exfoliation. This BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) penetrates into the skin to unclog the dead skin cells trapped in your pores leading to those whiteheads and blackheads.
- It's at a pH balanced level of 3.5~4.0 for gentle yet effective exfoliation and uses the anti-irritating properties of a natural seaweed complex to soothe the skin.
- It uses a mixture of betaine (from beet) and salicylic acid called betaine salicylate for minimal irritation.
- Normalizes sebum secretion for less oily skin after continued use.
200 mL / 6.76 fl.oz.
The Clean Screen
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial / Synthetic Dye
- No Triethanolamine
- No Additives
- No Alcohol
- No Silicones
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Irritant Essential Oils
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Acne / Acne-Prone
- Oily / Combo
How To Use
- After cleansing, apply on cotton pad and gently apply all over the face.
- Begin with using every three nights while slowly increasing frequency to every other night or every night.
- For sensitive skin, use only every other night.
- Do not use if you have any irritation to ibuprofen.