ISNTREE (MINI) Chestnut 8% AHA Essence 20mL
24-48 hour delivery within Metro Manila
*UPDATED FORMULA and NAME*
NAME: Clear Skin 8% AHA to Chestnut 8% AHA
RENEWED: added 5 extracts (Chestnut Shell, Centella, Asiatic and Madecassic Acid, Moutan Peony)
Why We Love It
If you haven't tried an AHA (Alpha-Hydroxy-Acid) yet, we're here to welcome you to a new world. The do-all ingredient that helps with acne, dark spots (from acne), clogged pores, wrinkles, sun damage and overall dullness. It's a chemical exfoliant that helps shed that top layer of dead skin cells that can lead to clogged pores/impurities and acne.
- It uses two kinds of AHA's: 4% of the powerful Glycolic Acid and 4% of the gentler Lactic Acid
- AHAs are also naturally humectants which helps dry skin stay hydrated by keeping moisture in
- Constant use will make your skin brighter and smoother!
- Has a pH of 3.5-4 for effective exfoliation
20 mL / 0.67 fl.oz
Expiry Date: 9/14/2024
The Clean Screen
- No Parabens
- No Mineral Oil
- No Artificial / Synthetic Dye
- No Triethanolamine
- No Additives
- No Alcohol
- No Silicones
- No Artificial Fragrance
- No Irritant Essential Oils
- No Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Acne Prone
Water, 4% Lactic Acid (AHA), 4% Glycolic Acid (AHA), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycyrrhiza Gabra (Licorice) Root Extract (brightening), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (antioxidant), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (soothing), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Asiaticoside, Dextrin, Panthenol (hydrating), Madecassoside (calming), Allantoin (softening and soothing), 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycereth-25 PCA Isostearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose
How To Use
- After cleansing and toning, apply onto clean and dry skin.
- Begin by using every 3 night, and increase frequency to once a day in the evening.
- For sensitive skin, use only every 2-3 nights.
- Important: Using an AHA will increase your skins' sensitivity to the sun, PLEASE use sunblock if using an AHA! If you use an AHA without sun protection, pigmentation WILL get darker.